Explore the humorous side of gender differences and also take a provocative look at how the diseases of influence are affecting both differently.
It’s time to emerge with an elevated understanding of the gender differences that have plagued the sexes from the first footprints in the Garden of Eden. Explore the humorous side of gender differences and also take a provocative look at how the diseases of influence are affecting both differently;
- Under age 50, why are women’s heart attacks twice as likely as men’s to be fatal?
- What are the disturbing subtle signs of female heart disease that go unnoticed?
- What is the cause behind the alarming increase in oral cancer and why men may be at increased risk?
- Why do women wake up out of a general anesthetic faster than men? (HINT: Probably because we have so much to do...)
Join Jo-Anne Jones, selected by DPR to join the ‘Top 25 Women in Dentistry’ and a 7th consecutive year Dentistry Today CE Leader for a time to refresh and elevate our personal ability to balance motherhood, marriage, relationships, health and career. Get ready to discover your personal best.
- To understand the science and history behind sex-based biology
- To recognize gender differences as they apply to today’s most prevalent diseases, medical challenges and oral cancer
- To incorporate risk assessment and management into clinical practice
- To be equipped with clinical resources and patient education materials for your clinical practice
If you've seen this lecture and have feedback we'd love to hear from you.
Book Jo-Anne for your event:
Contact Jo-Anne today at 905•719•4166 or by email.